Friday, August 17, 2007

In which Piglet travels the globe and learns a very special lesson about genocide.

The other day Adam showed me this website, which is a set of photos featuring Piglet in front of various international tourist attractions. What?! Piglet on vacay?! Yes, please!!!

"All aboard!" Tee hee.

The Paris Opera House! "Fiiiiiigaro!!!!" LOLZ.

"I's in ur stonehengz, sackrifizin ur virginz."

"Where are the pigeons? I want to feed the pigeons!!!"

"Is that you, Tigger?!"

"Sup, slutz?"

"Where's Brian Krakow? HA HA HA!!!"

"Where's the gift shop in this joint?!"

Um, wait a minute...

Is that... a concentration camp?

AUCSHWITZ?! You took pictures of your stuffed Piglet at AUSCHWITZ?!

Oh dear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in high school, I visited Dachau concentration camp with a group of other high schoolers. One girl in the group picked up a piece of gravel to take home as a souvenir. People are fucking retarded.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

WTF is wrong with people?

I was in NYC two months after 9/11 and there were people standing at the fences surrounding ground zero getting their picture taken.

But I liked your caption to Stonehenge.