Monday, August 25, 2008

Alissa and Adam's Wedding and All Our Friends



Alissa and Adam made it official on Saturday in Chicago and it was quite a party. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun.


The first dance was "I'll Be Your Mirror" by Clem Snide. I'm sure Alissa and Adam got the idea from the "Indie Wedding" mix on iTunes.

There was a lot of crazy-hat wearing:




There were some very intense moments of staring-and-pointing:


AC showed up, all the way from Japan!



I cut a rug with one of my favorite little ladies:




Mindy made some new friends:


I made the hottest chicks take pictures with me:




Alissa was lovely:


Adam and me: Bros!!!


We all danced to "All My Friends" by LCD Soundsystem, which was quite appropriate.


John and I were sweaty messes, but I wish we could go back and do it again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all pictures of me looking like a hot sweaty tranny mess.

but srlsy. totes best wedding evr.

BG5000 said...

We can't say it enough, thank you so much for being there. The people make the party, so you guys deserve some of the credit for pushing it to legendary status.

WDL said...

Its good to see you smiling in a photograph Tyler!


Matthew

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Hot. It just looks hot and steamy there.

Mia said...

I'm still sweating

Niamh said...

Looks like fun was to be had all round.


PS - You look a bit like Frankie Boyle.