Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm gross sometimes.

I just got home from work and I guess I was just out of it and happy to be in my very warm room. I was surfing the internet, reading my email, what have you, and I guess I was just not really paying attention to how I was breathing. I assume I was breathing through my mouth, which would explain why it was just hanging open.

And I drooled. I came this close to seriously screwing up my laptop.






Unemployed and single, folks. Unemployed and single.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

today i was cleaning the cat's litter box and apparently he peed in the folds of the trashbag that's in there holding the litter, because when i pulled out the bag cat pee spilled out all over the floor and then i had to clean it up. it was fresh.

Anonymous said...

i meant "fresh" like "awesome," not like "fresh pee."

Aethlos said...

unemployed and single means you have all the time in the world to READ. What in the world is better than reading? Okay, coffee. Coffee and reading together - Heaven.