It's been one of those weeks.
To do this weekend:
- Buying an air conditioner, as it is already eighty degrees in my room and I don't particularly enjoy sitting in my underwear and sweating a lot.
- Getting drunk because duh.
- Seeing a show at the Chicago Improv Festival with TJ Jagodowski, Lutz from 30 Rock, and Jason Sudekis.
- Haircut! (My head is constantly sweaty.)
- Tracy Letts and the rest of the fun at the Printers Row Book Fair. I will be buying a lot of books.
This is what I look like when I discover that the air conditioner is too big for my window by half an inch, and then I spend thirty minutes unsuccessfully installing it into another window. You know? Fuck that air conditioner.