Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Nicole!




Nicole is my new roommate and I'm excited she's in Chicago. She's really easy to talk to because she doesn't talk and I get to just talk, talk, talk. Before Nicole I just had a blog and random readers who couldn't really stop me mid-thought.

Here's something you should know about Nicole: She's kind of like the Samuel L. Jackson character from Unbreakable. She's very fragile. Take this crazy story that happened two summers ago, for example. Nicole and a bunch of her friends (this was pre-Tyler's-my-awesome-friend) went to this lake to go swimming. There was a huge cliff that was about thirty feet above the water's surface. Always a daredevil, Nicole jumped off the cliff into the water. Unfortunately, she got a wedgie. A really, really bad one.

Did you know that you can rip your anus from getting a bad wedgie? It's true!

So Happy Birthday, Nicole, and welcome to Chicago! Hopefully the cold weather will be kind on your fragile anus.

No comments: