Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Awkward bathroom interaction.

So I was walking in to the bathroom behind this middle-aged, short, rather portly fellow who works down the hall. I don't know who he is, but I always see him in the bathroom. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm minding my own business at the urinal next to him, and I realize that he is leaning ON THE URINAL and facing me. Then he sighs, long and deeply, and I suddenly feel like I'm supposed to ask him something like, "Rough day, eh?" or "Can't wait 'til Friday, either, huh?" Of course I don't, because I'm too busy staring straight ahead and minding my own business.

Thank God he left before I was finished, although the best part of the story is, I think, that he did not wash his hands before drying them with the electric dryer. Think about it.

No comments: