Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I forgot to put a title.

I just wrote half of what was going to be a really long post, and I just can't bring myself to actually finish it because I'm already feeling kind of upset about the content. I'm sorry I haven't updated, but things have been hectic, and I'm afraid that I'm going be even more stressed out in the coming weeks. I'm taking my class now, which is going to be a steady amount of work. I'm moving in a month and haven't signed a lease yet and I'm starting to feel less optimistic about the move. Work is crazy because we're getting a lot of mail, so I really have a good deal of work I should be doing right now. And I'm terribly afraid I'm going to go back to Virginia at some point this summer and I am really, really hoping this doesn't happen. I'm trying to stay optimistic, and I'm hoping I can at least get through this week because the weekend should be a little less stressful.

Hopefully minor yet hilarious life-event will happen by Friday and I can update again. For now, I'll just say it could be worse:

No comments: