Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm not going to let this go to my head.

That's a picture of me switching from the Red Line train to the Brown Line train at the Fullerton stop. It's a screen capture of a video podcast of CTA Connections, the Chicago Transit Authority's public access show. A reader happened to recognize me in the video and send in this picture. (You can see the whole thing (and my sexy walk) on the iTunes store; search for "CTA Connections" and watch the video from March.)

As you can see, I'm incredibly excited about the Brown Line expansion project, which will force the CTA to use three tracks instead of four at Fullerton and Belmont, the two busiest El stations on the north side, which means I'll have to actually wake up at six in the morning for the next three years instead of hitting the snooze button for an hour.

(Thanks to Michael for the tip!)

2 comments:

gutenmegan said...

It looks like the train let you off in the middle of a barnyard.

Tyler, you're such a celebrity! Getting recognized and everything.

Unknown said...

i am such a stalker!