Friday, March 28, 2008

Afternoon Delights

This morning was kinda shitty, and I wrote a couple of drafts but they were all kind of whiny and boring, blah blah blah. Then I discovered that I have one less friend on Facebook, MySpace, GoodReads, and Netflix than I did two days ago, and that didn't make me feel any better.

But then, on my way to meet Rachel for lunch, I saw two Lamborghinis and realized my day was going to get better. That's good luck!

Rachel and I had a great lunch and it made our day much better (she told me she tried - and failed - to quit her job this morning). And now I may actually have plans to hang out with friends tonight, instead of my earlier plan to drink a bottle of Syrah and watched Enchanted. Saved!

I also bought tickets for Sweeney Todd, which comes to Chicago on its national tour in a month. I'm super excited, and just spent a good half-hour watching scenes from it on YouTube, as I am wont to do.

No comments: