Monday, October 30, 2006

This is really about nothing.

Okay. I might be slightly tipsy from one glass of wine (the first in what seems like years), and I might be watching Prison Break with Nicole (which I'm sure will turn out to be the worst hour of television I've seen in years), and I might be eating several of those long, skinny garlic breadsticks and contemplating eating the half-loaf of cibatta bread I have in the cabinet because MMMM CARBS. So?



I just wrote about two paragraphs about being frustrated about work, but I realize that I shouldn't really write about work and bore people with that crap. And also I suddenly got wrapped up in HOW BAD THIS SHOW IS. SERIOUSLY. IT'S CALLED PRISON BREAK AND THEY'VE ALREADY BROKEN OUT. I DON'T GET IT.

I have a paper to write. This isn't lookin' good.

No comments: