I have another interview today at an agency (number seven!) and later one at an insurance agency.
Luckily, Friday's run-in with HR bitchery did not put a damper on my weekend, which was so fantastic. On Friday night, Christina and I went to Adam and Alissa's for more burgers and beer. (I was a big fattie and had TWO burgers and THEN grilled chicken, which is pretty much enough protein to last me for the week, right?)
Saturday night was the big Steppenwolf Cotillion, and it was awesome. I drank a lot (a lot a lot), danced a lot, and saw a few
I still feel hungover, but it's a nice one because despite my dehydration, etc., I know it was worth it.
This week is less busy, thankfully. I'm absolutely broke and have to make it through the week on peanut butter sandwiches and spaghetti. Maybe I'll get a job this week. That'd be nice.
In other news: If you haven't already noticed, I started a third (!) blog called Make-Out Party. It's music-related, meaning I'm just going to mostly post YouTube videos I like. But anyway, check it out.
Oh, and today marks my two year anniversary of being a Bachelor of Arts in English. To recap, in the last two years I have...
1. ...moved to Chicago.
2. ...been unemployed for five months.
3. ...sent out hundreds of resumes.
4. ...had seven different roommates.
5. ...written in five blogs.
6. ...overdrawn my account five times.
7. ...had one serious relationship.
8. ...made $12.37 an hour (which is, ironically, the most money I've ever made).
9. ...drank countless bottles of wine.
10. ...made many great new friends.