Friday, June 01, 2007

Good news, fatties!

Yesterday I went to the Market Place, which is still the worst grocery store known to man because I spent $24.52 on the following: a Digiorno pizza, pretzel Goldfish, Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough, a box of twelve brown sugar and cinnamon Pop Tarts, and a small Stouffer's lasagna. Sigh. I miss the Food Lion. I'm an MVP!

Anyway, when I was putting away my goods, I noticed a bright announcement on my roll of cookie dough: "0g trans fat!" I, for one, am very excited, since I won't feel so guilty about substituting an entire meal with half a log of raw cookie dough. Thanks, Nestle!


UPDATE! My bag of Goldfish (which I'm eating for breakfast, btw) also boasts zero grams of trans fat, which is wonderful, even though a serving of goldfish makes up eighteen percent of my daily sodium intake.

1 comment:

Colin Morris said...

As creepy as this is, I'm leaving you a comment because I'm moving into your neighborhood from downtown... yup.

::Changes listing at Chicagobloggers.com.::

Cheers,
cm