Friday, September 14, 2007

Because your Friday would be incomplete without a video featuring the Muppets.

Today is my last day as a 23-year-old, so I'm going to spend it like any 23-year-old would: I'm going to watch a lot of YouTube videos at work, since there's no work to actually do.

This morning Adam told me that his best man is convinced he's going to sing "Somebody's Getting Married" from The Muppets Take Manhattan at Adam and Alissa's wedding. My response: "YES HE IS." Seriously, I want that guy to be my best man.

I hope the actual ceremony is like this - entirely in song except for one line of dialogue in Spanish:

Adam and Alissa: I just gave you your wows. YOU'RE WELCOME.

And, unrelated, but just 'cause (I'm 23, y'all), check out the best lip-syncing in cinematic history:


1 comment:

each of the two said...

happy early birthday


(i guess? if you want it...)