Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Consider this product placement.

There are very few inventions that I believe have truly made my life better. For example, I can think of maybe two major contraptions that have, in my lifetime, made improvements upon my being. Those are the iPod and the DVD player. Seriously.

I have recently discovered Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm. I'd used the plain old regular Burt's Bees before but it actually made my lips in worse shape, as the oil in the chapstick clogs the pores around my lips, which then makes me break out. I don't enjoy looking like I have herpes, so I usually suffer on with dry lips. A few weeks ago, however, my lips were in serious pain, and I broke down and bought a new tube. Not only are my lips as moist as, well, things that are moist, but they also constantly smell like chai tea, thanks to the clove oil used as an ingredient.

Having the scent of chai tea follow me around every day has certainly made my life better.

No comments: