Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We're all a little bit Mandy Patinkin.

Occasionally I get emails from the Chicago Theatre about pre-sales for upcoming shows. I've only been there once (or The Arcade Fire), but generally the shows there are not really appealing to my demographic (read: younger than fifty-five).

But then, last night, I received this in my inbox:

I showed Christina, who responded, "OH MAN. I would TOTALLY go to that! If it was free! But if I could go I would start a blog just about that one night!"


So who wants to buy us tickets for Christmas?

1 comment:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

He's a total douche. But I wish you very good luck in getting someone to buy tickets for you (considering most people probably wouldn't spend the money for themsleves).

On second thought, I see the makings of a histericalblog post, which could almost be worth the cost. I may reconsider...