Monday, February 12, 2007

Still trying to lose the awkward teenage blues.

Christina affirmed her status as my Number One BFF again tonight. After I was dumped, essentially, at Chipotle (note to self: never agree to having "a talk" at Chipotle ever again), received not-so-great medical news from home, and was in a general malaise because the dining cart suddenly detached from the Normalcy Express and headed down the fast track to Nutzville, Christina knew that the only way to cheer me up was to make me lay in Heaven (which is what she calls my bed. We have a completely normal, healthy, platonic living arrangement) and close my eyes. Then she played "Night Moves" and scratched my head, and I realized that no matter what happens, I'll always have at least one friend who fully understands the healing powers of Bob Seger.