Saturday, November 12, 2005

I would take Fergie over L. Ron Hubbard anyday.

I was watching VH1 earlier today and to my surprise they were actually playing music. They also interviewed Beck! VH1 interviewed a celebrity who actually makes music now! I was certain that I was imagining things and that Hal Sparks would pop out any second to make out with a Cabbage Patch Kid, but no, they continued to play music videos for at least an hour.

One of the videos was for the new Black Eyed Peas single, "My Hump". Now, I really hate the Black Eyed Peas. They're kind of the Creed of hip-hop. Just terrible.

But when I heard this song, I realized that I would dance like crazy to it if I was drunk, so I might as well accept that I like it while I'm still sober.

"What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps."


Seriously, with lyrics like that, I can't dislike it.

Meanwhile, I still can't respect Beck because he's a Scientologist.

No comments: