Friday, November 11, 2005

Ryan Reynolds makes me weep for humanity.

Today has been a pretty good day so far. First of all, I woke up before noon, which is always a plus. In fact, I woke up around 8:30, which is insanely early. Hey, that's almost "working man" wake-up time.

I talked to my mom on the phone. I have this thing where whenever I get upset about something, I call my mom. She can't help me with anything, and most of the time we just get angry at each other and eventually start yelling. Of course, that happened today, but we made up quickly and she made me feel better. She told me that she wasn't ready for me to give up yet, and that was a good thing to hear.

Then she said she would try to send me some gift certificates to Arby's. She knows how to motivate me.

Also, I posted another resume on Craigslist last night and today I got two phone calls and an email in response to it. I have at least one interview on Monday with another staffing agency. The woman who called told me they usually get a couple copy writing positions a month, so it actually looks a little bit promising.

This weekend is Laurie's last in Chicago. I hope we do something fun...and thrifty.

I'm watching MTV right now. I feel like my life is a lot like Making the Band 3; I can really relate to those girls.

Finally, why do people keep making movies like this shit?

No comments: