Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wanna gang bang a reality star?

Well, I finally heard back from the wine store on my block. I guess the manager was going to give me a job to help them before Christmas, but then a girl who used to work there called and said that she'd be in Chicago, so she gave the job to her instead. Boo.

She did call my references, which she said were phenomenal. "They really want you back at the winery. They said I should send you back to Virginia!"

So funny.

Along Came Polly is on HBO right now. When will the rest of the world realize how much Ben Stiller sucks at life?

Also, read this post. I hope it's actually Julie, the Mormon from the New Orleans season.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

C'mon, you know it's trishelle.


Also, pretend I didn't just say that.

Anonymous said...

Haha, of course they want you back at the winery. You stay strong though. Be glad for the good reference. If I didn't think I might need this job for next summer, I'd quit in a heartbeat. Ugh! It's totally starting to conflict with school but of course I don't have the heart to tell them this. I find it odd that they're always desperate for me to work. Hire someone else for the love of god. I have a life, thank you. Marsha ALWAYS asks about you. Send her some postcards or some shit, I swear you're like her surrogate son or something. PS - Get a job already!