A few things:
1. This morning, after putting a CD in to play on my computer, Windows brought up iTunes. Since this was Ed's old cubicle, it still had all of his music in the library. I deleted it, because I don't listen to Kelly Clarkson or Spanish disco.
2. iTunes connected me to my co-workers' music libraries. Now I know what most people listen to, and believe me, it's a constant surprise.
3. I'm flat broke. F-L-A-T. No more Chipotle this week, kids. That means I'll be eating peanut butter for the next three days.
4. I ran out of Peter Pan peanut butter while making my sandwich this morning, so I opened up a jug of JIF that I bought last week. I had to mix the two brands, which makes me feel gross. Plus, JIF is just inferior to Peter Pan and everybody knows it.
5. I looked through the class schedules for the summer and the fall and I'm already incredibly excited. I found a graduate course in Southern Fiction. What what!
6. My boss told me this morning to feel free to bring in my "personal effects". I actually rummaged through my room this morning before work to see if I had ANYTHING with which to decorate my bare cubicle walls. I found two pictures, a postcard from JMU, a WXJM sticker, and a Clash sticker. "Well, I guess I do like The Clash," I thought. Still, it's rather empty here.
7. I'm really not pleased that MySpace has been taken over by X-Men.
8. Has anyone seen the commercials for this movie? The Lake House is my Snakes on a Plane.
9. I'm sorry I'm not writing a real post with a real story and everything, but I really don't have something completely hilarious to write about. It's sad but it's true. Things have been going well since the employment has come through. Friends have visited, I'm going to be taking classes again, I have a discount to Barnes & Noble, and I'm going to be able to have real health insurance that I can afford, therefore making me one step closer to financial freedom from the parents. It's a nice feeling. Also, Nicole and I may have found an apartment and I have a good feeling it'll pan out, even though it seems too good to be true. So, yeah, things are being positive, so I'll try to do the same.
10. U2 still sucks balls.