Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I just flew in from Crazy Town and boy are my arms... Oh, nevermind.

Hi gang! It's me, Tyler. Not CRAZYPANTS Tyler who wrote all of those posts yesterday. I'm talking about stable, rational, sane Tyler! I woke up early today and spent all morning drinking Diet Coke and listening to the Garden State soundtrack (man, I just LOVE that Coldplay song!!!!!), and trust me, things are going to be A-OK!!

It's like Dave said, man:
Lately I've been feeling low
A remedy is what I'm seeking
I take a taste of what's below
Come away to something better
What I want is what I've not got
And what I need
Is all around me

And I was all, "Yeah. YEAH. Exactly!!! I know just want you mean!!" Man, that Dave can jam it out, dude. Seriously. And he's right, you know. What I need is right in front of me: an internet connection and Google image search. So now I leave you with a picture of puggles in a bathtub.

No comments: