Monday, January 30, 2006

"Something imitated"

Instead of writing an entry describing my usual late-night boredom, I decided to this instead, which I got from this girl.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Pharmacy clerk / cashier.
2. Contact Ranger at a Virginia State Park.
3. Cashier at the JMU bookstore.
4. Wine shop sales associate / tour guide.

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Broadcast News.
2. Reality Bites.
3. Coal Miner's Daughter.
4. Waiting for Guffman.

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Montross, Virginia.
2. Harrisonburg, Virginia.
3. Chicago, Illinois.
4. (I only have three answers!)

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls.
2. Project Runway.
3. Flavor of Love.
4. Arrested Development.

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. Outer Banks, North Carolina.
2. Orlando, Florida.
3. London, England.
4. Savannah, Georgia.

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Pitchfork Media.
2. MySpace.
3. What Would Tyler Durden Do?
4. Best Week Ever.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Hamburgers.
2. Pepperoni pizza.
3. Beef tacos.
4. Grilled pork tenderloin.

Four books I can read over and over again:
1. The World According to Garp by John Irving.
2. Sophie's Choice by William Styron.
3. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides.
4. The Complete Stories by Flannery O'Connor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha Flavor of Love! YEaaah Boi!!

also, you forgot hot dogs and cereal on your fave food list!